comanage-users - [comanage-users] Anyone using the posixAccount object class in the LDAP provisioner?

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Anyone using the posixAccount object class in the LDAP provisioner?

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Anyone using the posixAccount object class in the LDAP provisioner?

Anyone using the posixAccount object class in the LDAP provisioner? I am
trying to set it up in our 3.2.2 version and it is failing when we try to
provision. What I have done in my attempt: created extended CO types for
uidNumber, gidNumber, and homeDirectory, added these to a CO person, update
our LDAP provis to Enable posixAccount objectclass, left only the 3 above
attributes checked, saved the provisioner changes, and manually provisioned
the CO person record. Failed. Maybe I am misreading how to configure the
attributes? I am following the manual instructions at
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/LDAP+Provisioning+Plugin

Any clues welcome.

MikeM