comanage-users - [comanage-users] COmanage at the TechEx Hackathon

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] COmanage at the TechEx Hackathon

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [comanage-users] COmanage at the TechEx Hackathon
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 10:01:02 -0400

For those thinking about attending TechEx in December, there will be a hackathon all day Tuesday and Wednesday:

https://meetings.internet2.edu/2019-technology-exchange/detail/10005634/

Since the regular program is concurrent with the hackathon, we don't expect to be there for two full days, but we will muster as much of a presence as we can when there aren't conflicting sessions.

See you in December!

Thanks,

-Benn-

  • [comanage-users] COmanage at the TechEx Hackathon, Benn Oshrin, 10/07/2019