comanage-users - [comanage-users] LDAP provisioner STARTTLS patch

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] LDAP provisioner STARTTLS patch

  • From: "Kevin M. Hildebrand" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] LDAP provisioner STARTTLS patch
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 13:17:18 -0400

As of CoManage 3.2.1, the LdapProvisioner plugin does not support STARTTLS.  I've developed a patch to add this capability- it adds a checkbox to the configuration form for the provisioner plugin and the associated code to make it functional.  If this is of interest let me know and I'll post the patch, or I can submit a pull request.

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Hildebrand