comanage-users - [comanage-users] LDAP provisioner attributes

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] LDAP provisioner attributes

  • From: "Kevin M. Hildebrand" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] LDAP provisioner attributes
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:28:02 -0400

I just upgraded to 3.2.1 and was enabling the voPerson LDAP attributes when I noticed what appears to be a bug.
At the moment, the only voPerson attribute I have checked is voPersonId.
However, when the provisioner sends the LDAP modify operation to the LDAP server, it's sending ALL of the voPerson attributes.  I only noticed this because I have an older voPerson schema that doesn't have the voPersonAffiliation attribute defined, so the modify failed.
(This LDAP modify operation is being generated by a manual reprovision of a user, if it matters.)
Why is COmanage sending LDAP attributes that aren't checked?  Is this the desired behavior?  I can obviously update my schema, but thought this might be worthy of mention.
I also verified that this isn't unique to voPerson- there are other objectClass attributes that aren't checked that are also being sent as part of the LDAP modify operation.

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Hildebrand