Subject: COmanage Users List
- From: "Kevin M. Hildebrand" <>
- Subject: [comanage-users] LDAP provisioner attributes
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:28:02 -0400
I just upgraded to 3.2.1 and was enabling the voPerson LDAP attributes when I noticed what appears to be a bug.
At the moment, the only voPerson attribute I have checked is voPersonId.
However, when the provisioner sends the LDAP modify operation to the LDAP server, it's sending ALL of the voPerson attributes. I only noticed this because I have an older voPerson schema that doesn't have the voPersonAffiliation attribute defined, so the modify failed.
(This LDAP modify operation is being generated by a manual reprovision of a user, if it matters.)
Why is COmanage sending LDAP attributes that aren't checked? Is this the desired behavior? I can obviously update my schema, but thought this might be worthy of mention.
I also verified that this isn't unique to voPerson- there are other objectClass attributes that aren't checked that are also being sent as part of the LDAP modify operation.
University of Maryland
Division of IT
- [comanage-users] LDAP provisioner attributes, Kevin M. Hildebrand, 03/22/2019
- Re: [comanage-users] LDAP provisioner attributes, Benn Oshrin, 03/22/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.