comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Grouper provisioning issue, Comanage 2.0.1

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Grouper provisioning issue, Comanage 2.0.1

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Benjeman Meekhof <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Grouper provisioning issue, Comanage 2.0.1
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:13:17 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks Ben. That is helpful information.

I am traveling right now, and attending a conference, and will try to pop investigating this issue to the top of my queue as soon as possible when I return home at the end of this week.

Thanks,

Scott K