comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] LDAP posixUser provisioner - no posixGroup

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] LDAP posixUser provisioner - no posixGroup

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Benjeman Meekhof <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] LDAP posixUser provisioner - no posixGroup
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:43:40 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Ben,

I think you're referring to this issue:

https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/CO-867

In general, we need to make the UNIX account management capabilities
more robust (CO-866). This hovers towards the top of our priority list
but never manages to get quite high enough to get worked on. Hopefully
that will change in the next few months.

Because the design of that project is not yet set, I don't think we're
quite ready to accept a pull request, but please feel free to add a
comment and reference to the ticket (CO-867) as it might help others in
the meantime.

Thanks,

-Benn-