comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] How to collect eppn with self-signup?

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] How to collect eppn with self-signup?

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Mihály Héder <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] How to collect eppn with self-signup?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:53:38 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Right, IIRC there's no way to mark an identifier pulled from $ENV as a
login identifier atm. That code is scheduled to be refactored in the not
too distant future...