comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] How to collect eppn with self-signup?

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] How to collect eppn with self-signup?

  • From: Mihály Héder <>
  • To: Benn Oshrin <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] How to collect eppn with self-signup?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:49:27 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:zf5IIBF+5sIRv+Vdkuoeyp1GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ7ypMuwAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf2rWQ4/CrBDZIyK3CmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TW94jEIBxrwKxd+KPjrFY7OlcS30P2594HObwlSijewZbF/IA+1oAjSucUbgZVuIbstxxXUpXdFZ/5Yzn5yK1KJmBb86Maw/Jp9/ClVpvks6c1OX7jkcqohVbBXAygoPG4z5M3wqBnMVhCP6WcGUmUXiRVHHQ7I5wznU5jrsyv6su192DSGPcDzULs5Vyiu47ttRRT1kyoMKSI3/3/LhcxxlKJboQyupxpjw47PfYqZMONycr7Bcd8GQGZMWNtaWS5cDYOmd4YADeQBM+ZWoYf+ulUAswexCBK2C+/z0DJFnGP60bE43uknDArI3BYgH9ULsHnMq9v1NacSVuKxzKjI0D7NbelR1irj54jSbxsspvSMXbNwccXLzUkuFxnJjlWOpoP4ITyVzP8As3Oa7up8T+2viG8npxt0ojiz3MggkInJhp8Mx13C6C53zoE1JdiiR056Z96pCJpQtyeGN4RoWMMiRX9nuDokxrEcp5G0YTUKxZI6zBDcc/yKa5aE7xP/WOuTJDp4inFod6mjixu3/kWs1vHwWdSx3VlWsiZIltzBu3UT2xDN5MiKTOZ28F271jaVzQ/T7/lJIUAqmqrfLJ4s2rswmYASsUTHByP2gUb2gLOPekQr5OSk9ernbq/ppp+bMI90hQX+Pbo0lsOjBuQ4NxACX2md+euiyL3u5VP1TbRWgvA0l6TZvpPXKt8HqqO8DAJZzpov5Au6Aji6zNgVmXwKIVdbdB6ZgYjlI1TOL+r5Dfe7jVSsijBrx/XeM73hHJrCM2bMkK3kfbZ88E5cyRE+zd9a551OC7EBJOj/VVP2tNzdFhM5KRC7w/77CNVh0YMTQXmADbGfMKPUtl+F/eMvI++QZIALojb9LeYq5+LwgXMjh1ASYLSp14MNaH+kBvRmP1mZYX30j9gdFmcKuxAxTOrwh12NTzFffmuyX7ki6TEhE4KrFoPDRoG2gLydxye3AIdaZmFAClCQD3jobYOEVOkQaC6MOMNujCELVaXyA7MmgDujsgmy7KFnNOvSsnkSuJTl0/B04fHejxc/6WYyAsiAhTKjVWZxy0YJR7YyzehfIEBw0B/X1Kl4ivhJU9xe6/5TehwoKZffzqp/F9m0Wh+XLYTBc0qvXtjzWWJ5ddk22dJbJh8lQ9g=

Hi,

ah, no. I assume that the email-by-invite enrollment method is also an implicit email verification and that is why it works there and not my self-signup flow?
I will enable the email verification then. Although in most of the cases I have a pretty solid, idp-asserted email address from the federated authentication in the apache environment, so it is a bit unfortunate that the collection of the eppn is tied to email verification.

Mihály