comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Creating LDAP DN from a self-signup user

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Creating LDAP DN from a self-signup user

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: "Kevin M. Hildebrand" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Creating LDAP DN from a self-signup user
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:21:04 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:2CwPahwiISllRizXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd2+gfIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtSFrasfwLOO+4nbGkU4qa6bt34DdJEeHzQksu4x2zIaPcieFEfgJ+TrZSFpVO5LVVti4m3peRMNQJW2aFLduGC94iAPERvjKwV1Ov71GonPhMiryuy+4ZPebgFJiTanfL9/Ihq6oRjNusILnYZsN6E9xwfTrHBVYepW32RoJVySnxb4+Mi9+YNo/jpTtfw86cNOSL32cKskQ7NWCjQmKH0169bwtRbfVwuP52ATXXsQnxFVHgXK9hD6XpP2sivnqupw3TSRMMPqQbwoXzmp8rxmQwH0higZKzE58XnXis1ug6JdvBKhvAF0z4rNbI2IKPZyYqbRcNUHTmRDQ8lRTTRMDJ6iYYsBD+QPPuhWoIfyqFQMsRSwChKhBP/txzJSmnP6waM33uYnHArb3AIgBdUOsHHModjoKqgSV+a1x7TRwzXYb/NWwzb96I7VeR0muv6DQ7RwcczWyUQ0FgPFiEmQppL/PzOTyOsNr3aX4/B+Wu2ylm4qsgd8qSWsyMc0koTFmJ4Zx1Pe+Sh9wos5P8C0RUBlbdK+DpdcqyKXO5NrTs4gTGxkojs2x7kFtJKhYSQG1o4rywDCZ/GFdYWD/wjtW/yLIThigXJoYLK/iAi28Uin0uD8Vs600FNLriVbl9nDrHEN1xjK5sedTvZw+l2t2TmV2w/O8OFLP1o7la/bK54m2b4wioAfvljEHi/zgEn2jamWeVs4+uWw9ejrfrbrqoWYOoJ2kA3yL6ojltKlDegmLgQDXHCX+eGm273i+U35Tq9KjvozkqTBq5/VO8Ibpqi+AwJO04Yj7Qq/ACm80NQeg3YHMExJdAiZgIf0JlHCOOr4Auung1SwjDdrwOjLMaHmApXINHfDlq3ufblj5EJF1Qoz1s5Q54hPCrwaJPLzW1TxtMDDDhMnKQC0wuDnCMlj2YMEX2KAHLOZPL3IvVCW++0vPrrEWIhA8hXwNfkjr9uoxV84nVMQd7Og25ddICS7E+pnJW2EZHaqj9scRzQkpA07GcbnjlvKdiVTfXe0F/Y26zc9D6qnC5vOXIagnObH0SumSM4FLltaA0yBRC+7P76PXO0BPWfLepds

In the LDAP provisioner attribute configuration, you should see an
option "Use value from Organizational Identity" that does what you want.
I thought this was documented in the wiki somewhere, but I can't find it...

(In general you can't export Org Identity attributes because they're not
"operational", but there are limited exceptions primarily for this use
case.)

Thanks,

-Benn-