comanage-users - [comanage-users] Creating LDAP DN from a self-signup user

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Creating LDAP DN from a self-signup user

  • From: "Kevin M. Hildebrand" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Creating LDAP DN from a self-signup user
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:06:45 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I'm having some challenges creating the LDAP dn that I want based on attributes obtained via self-signup.

I've got authenticated self-signup working, using Google auth.  That populates ePPN in the Organizational Identity with the authenticated ID (I'm currently having it use the Google user's email address).

The problem I'm having is that the LDAP provisioner only seems to want to draw items from the CO person record, and self-signup doesn't populate that record with much.

For example if I set my 'People DN Identifier Type' in the provisioner to ePPN, the provisioning fails because ePPN isn't defined in the CO person record.

I'd like to have the authenticated ID passed in from Google get assigned to ePPN in a form available to the LDAP provisioner so I can build a DN from it.  Perhaps by automatically copying it to the CO person record, or perhaps a way to allow the LDAP provisioner to export attributes from the Organizational record.

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Hildebrand