comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Trouble with the Comanage Release 2 VM

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Trouble with the Comanage Release 2 VM

  • From: Michael A Grady <>
  • To: Jeremy Rosenberg <>
  • Cc: Scott Koranda <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Trouble with the Comanage Release 2 VM
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:36:53 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:w/sCyBG694NXTSyllY7m751GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ7zo8mwAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf2raQ4vurCD1IyK3CmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TW94jEIBxrwKxd+KPjrFY7OlcS30P2594HObwlSijewZbx/IA+yoAjfucUbhY9vIbstxxXUpXdFZ/5Yzn5yK1KJmBb86Maw/Jp9/ClVpvks6c1OX7jkcqohVbBXAygoPG4z5M3wqBnMVhCP6WcGUmUXiRVHHQ7I5wznU5jrsyv6su192DSGPcDzULs5Vyiu47ttRRT1kyoMKSI3/3/LhcxxlKJboQyupxpjw47PfYqZMONycr7Bcd8GQGZMWNtaWS5cDYOmd4YAE+UOM/tYoYb/qVUArhW+CxerCu700DBEmnr20Lc60+g9EwzL2hErEdIUsHTTqdX4LKAcUeGpw6nI1zrMcfdW0irh5YPVcx4hu+uDUq9wcMHMzkQvEgzFjk+KpoP4PzKYzfkNs26a7+V8UuKvjXQrqwdvrTiz38ohjJTCiIwSylDB7yp5wYA1KMW5SE59fd6rDoFQtyeEOItqXM8uWX9ntzsnyrAApJW1fzAKxYwnyhPQcfCKcZWE7gj+WOuRIDp0nmxpdKy+ihqq7ESty/PwWtOq3FpWrydJiMfAu38J2hDJ5MWKTv1w9Vq71zmVzQDc8ORELFg0laXFL54hxaY9l5sSsUTGBSD2gl/5gLWLdkUi++in9+PnYrP8qp+aKYB0lhnyMqUomsOhHeQ1KggDUmeB9em+ybHv51D1TbVLg/EsjKXVrpHXKdwepqGjAg9V1ogj6wy4DzejyNkYmHYHLEhfdx2aj4nkIEzOIPb5DfijhFSsli1nx/bYMb39GpnNNGTMkK/9fbZh7E5R0BY8zdda551ODLEOOv3zVVHouNzFFR82LRa0w/38BdV514MeQn6PArSHPK/IsF+I4P4vLPeWZI8Tpjn9N+Yp6+TwgnAkhF9ONZWuiLkacn29D7xcJF6UZ3DhmNhJRX0NpQcvZMbHsn6vdRNiIVueYvRvyCs8DdeDDIzDT42pyJXJ8z2yEoweMmVJEFmAAF/1cYSPXPFKbi+OdJwy2gcYXKSsHtdynSqlsxX3nv8+drLZ

I've been looking at the TIER CoManage package website, information, etc. and submitting JIRAs on inconsistencies, links that need fixing, areas documentation could be improved. I also set the peckage up, configured email as they suggested, yet cannot get email out, and I noted in one of those JIRAs that information on how to debug such a problem is needed. (Of course, if there is a core packaging problem leading to email not working, then not just information on how to debug, but also fixing that packaging bug! Because both you and I have encountered the same problem, and that does lead to suspecting that the packaging build process is going awry around email. Or at least that the documentation on what to fill in is not quite accurate and/or complete.)