comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 18:04:27 -0400

What's the actual error message?

There are a few possibilities:

- Data not validating ("Please recheck the highlighted fields")
- Identifier is it use (should generate "Identifier in use")
- Some value is too large for the database, eg a really, really long name

For the second one, if you look in cm_identifiers, is the eppn there?

You can see the stack trace in tmp/logs/error.log. You might need to set
debug to 2 (don't leave it that way).

-Benn-

On 8/6/14 4:30 PM,