Subject: COmanage Users List
Re: [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment
- From: Benn Oshrin <>
- Subject: Re: [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 18:04:27 -0400
What's the actual error message?
There are a few possibilities:
- Data not validating ("Please recheck the highlighted fields")
- Identifier is it use (should generate "Identifier in use")
- Some value is too large for the database, eg a really, really long name
For the second one, if you look in cm_identifiers, is the eppn there?
You can see the stack trace in tmp/logs/error.log. You might need to set
debug to 2 (don't leave it that way).
On 8/6/14 4:30 PM,
> We have the case of a single user who cannot complete enrollment. When he
> proceeds to the email confirmation URL and clicks the accept button, he
> gets a
> database error message. His petition is not moved forward to pending
> Our enrollment flow features:
> Enrollment Authorization - none (self enroll)
> Identity Matching - none
> Require Approval For Enrollment - true
> Require Confirmation of Email - true
> Require Authentication - true
> CMP Enrollment Configuration maps ePPN to CMP_EF_EPPN
> This only happens with a single user. Many others have enrolled. The only
> unique things I can see about this user:
> 1 - His email addy includes 2 '.' before the '@', like
> Looking at the table 'cm_identifiers', no other value for 'identifier'
> that pattern. On our test system, I manually entered one, and that went
> I also see that there ARE several entries in cm_email_addresses that follow
> the pattern above.
> 2 - He was a previous victim of multiple petitions submitted. I removed both
> and had him try again, with no luck.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated. Grasping at straws here.
- [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment, michael.manske, 08/06/2014
- Re: [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment, Benn Oshrin, 08/06/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.