comanage-users - [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] User cannot complete enrollment
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 20:30:15 +0000 (UTC)

We have the case of a single user who cannot complete enrollment. When he
proceeds to the email confirmation URL and clicks the accept button, he gets a
database error message. His petition is not moved forward to pending approval.

Our enrollment flow features:
Enrollment Authorization - none (self enroll)
Identity Matching - none
Require Approval For Enrollment - true
Require Confirmation of Email - true
Require Authentication - true

CMP Enrollment Configuration maps ePPN to CMP_EF_EPPN

This only happens with a single user. Many others have enrolled. The only
unique things I can see about this user:

1 - His email addy includes 2 '.' before the '@', like
''.

Looking at the table 'cm_identifiers', no other value for 'identifier' follows
that pattern. On our test system, I manually entered one, and that went fine.
I also see that there ARE several entries in cm_email_addresses that follow
the pattern above.

2 - He was a previous victim of multiple petitions submitted. I removed both
and had him try again, with no luck.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Grasping at straws here.