comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Urgent - disable email notifications for approvers upon enrollment

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Urgent - disable email notifications for approvers upon enrollment

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Urgent - disable email notifications for approvers upon enrollment
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:17:04 -0400

On 6/12/14 12:01 PM,

wrote:

Problems with the email to approvers -
1 link to petition is wrong. For example,
https://gw-astronomy.org/registry/co_petitions/view/id:120

this is missing the CO id and such a link will fail.

Yeah, I noticed this and have a ticket open for it.

2 from address is not set, and is left at

That's interesting... can you create a JIRA for this?

Again, just want to disable these emails, not the notifications.

I have removed the 'Notification Group' from the enrollment flow, but this had
no effect.

If I understand this correctly, the notification to approvers (as opposed to the notification to the notification group) is what you're talking about (that's the second bullet here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Registry+Notifications#RegistryNotifications-Petitions%28Enrollments%29
)

I don't think those can be disabled currently.

As an emergency workaround, you could just comment out the code that sends the email in CoNotification.php::register().

-Benn-