comanage-users - [comanage-users] Urgent - disable email notifications for approvers upon enrollment

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Urgent - disable email notifications for approvers upon enrollment

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Urgent - disable email notifications for approvers upon enrollment
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:01:56 +0000 (UTC)

During enrollment, given our current configuration 'Require Confirmation of
Email', notifications are sent to enrollees. This is working and should be
preserved.

However, the emails to members of the approvers group are misleading and
inaccurate. We need to have them disabled ASAP as this affects a production
system.

Problems with the email to approvers -
1 link to petition is wrong. For example,
https://gw-astronomy.org/registry/co_petitions/view/id:120

this is missing the CO id and such a link will fail.

2 from address is not set, and is left at

Again, just want to disable these emails, not the notifications.

I have removed the 'Notification Group' from the enrollment flow, but this had
no effect.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED.