comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] co_petitions/index page - adding a column

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] co_petitions/index page - adding a column

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] co_petitions/index page - adding a column
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 20:07:29 -0400

On 5/23/14 6:33 PM,

wrote:
Our enrollment flow requires the enrollee select one from a set of defined
COUs.

What is the best way to have the COU Name displayed on the co_petitions/index
page? It does not have to be a link, but sortable is required. We want the
COU admins to be able to easily see what petitions are in their unit.

The index view would have to be modified to show an additional column. Given that cou_id is available in co_petitions, this is probably an easy change.

-Benn-