comanage-users - [comanage-users] Self Enroll

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Self Enroll

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Self Enroll
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 21:57:32 +0000 (UTC)

Doing a self enrollment. Using browser in private mode, platform using EDS.

Hit link for enrollment form. Was directed to EDS, selected my provider
(guest.ligo), loged in there, and was directed to the enroll page, so all
good.

However, I noticed the 'Logout' button is visible. It is possible at this
point to hit the top COmanage logo and go to the home page of the platform,
where you have no menu options, but are steered away from the enrollment page
w/no obvious way back.

Should not this link be disabled at this point?