comanage-users - [comanage-users] Creating new Provisioning Target - Options on Provisioning

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Creating new Provisioning Target - Options on Provisioning

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Creating new Provisioning Target - Options on Provisioning
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 17:13:56 -0400 (EDT)

Creating a new Provisioning Target via plugin. What (may) be different is the
users will want to change details at the time of manually provisioning. This
is for Kerberos.

The admin user want to set a new expiration date, or expire a user.

Looking at how manual provisioning works for LDAP, there does not seem to be
any hook for entering custom info. It just takes the defaults.

Is there a hook I am missing? If not, how can I introduce custom values?