comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Fwd: [cites.uiuc.edu #9215] Re: kernel patch for auth-dev1

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Fwd: [cites.uiuc.edu #9215] Re: kernel patch for auth-dev1

  • From: Digant C Kasundra <>
  • To: "Michael A. Grady" <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Fwd: [cites.uiuc.edu #9215] Re: kernel patch for auth-dev1
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:32:27 -0700 (PDT)

----- "Michael A. Grady"

> Heather, I'm working with our systems group that manages our VMware
> environment to get the CoManage virtual appliance installed so I can
>
> start to play with it. But that group is reporting that they think
> that the virtual disk format is incompatible with the latest version
>
> of VMware ESX. Have you heard any other reports of problems?

Can you tell me what version of ESX they are using? I was able to reimport
the vmware appliance without issue so I'm wondering if we're on a different
version they what you have. We are on ESX 3i (3.5.0).

--
Digant C Kasundra
<>

  • Re: [comanage-users] Fwd: [cites.uiuc.edu #9215] Re: kernel patch for auth-dev1, Digant C Kasundra, 05/28/2009