comanage-users - Fwd: [cites.uiuc.edu #9215] Re: kernel patch for auth-dev1

Subject: COmanage Users List

Fwd: [cites.uiuc.edu #9215] Re: kernel patch for auth-dev1

  • From: "Michael A. Grady" <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Fwd: [cites.uiuc.edu #9215] Re: kernel patch for auth-dev1
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:06:42 -0500

Heather, I'm working with our systems group that manages our VMware environment to get the CoManage virtual appliance installed so I can start to play with it. But that group is reporting that they think that the virtual disk format is incompatible with the latest version of VMware ESX. Have you heard any other reports of problems?

Begin forwarded message: