comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Bedework CoManage Integration

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Bedework CoManage Integration

  • From: Scotty Logan <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Bedework CoManage Integration
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:27:39 -0700

On Jul 16, 2008, at 2:49 PM, Michael R. Gettes wrote:
Of course, this is my perception of the world today and
if the folks at Stanford, who now own the future of COmanage,
have figured things out - I too would love to see the
future revealed!

Nope, the future is still murky regarding CalDAV and anything other than Basic or Digest authentication.

Personally, I'm starting to wonder if the solution is to stop waiting for better HTTP protocol-level authentication and to start using OAuth. Unfortunately, that still requires changes to all the clients, but at least there's a defined protocol to implement.

Scotty

--
Scotty Logan