comanage-announce - [COmanage-Announce] Reminder: COmanage Open Office Hours are in 3 hours

Subject: COmanage News and Announcements

[COmanage-Announce] Reminder: COmanage Open Office Hours are in 3 hours

  • From: Laura Paglione <>
  • To: COmanage Dev <>, ,
  • Subject: [COmanage-Announce] Reminder: COmanage Open Office Hours are in 3 hours
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 09:00:00 -0500

Open Office Hours - Mar 4

Do you have a question on deploying or configuring Registry or Match? Want to get some input on a solution architecture design? Want to hear how your colleagues in the community are solving problems similar to yours? Each month you can bring your topics for discussion to the call. No need to register or spin up a presentation (but feel free if it suits you!), just show up! Each session is kicked off by a short conversation starter to help get the discussion started.

Friday, March 4 at 12:00 PM (America/New York) (no registration necessary)
https://illinois.zoom.us/j/84190579924?pwd=a1R6Q3VjWi92SHRETlVDMEthZVJYZz09

IN YOUR TIMEZONE & link for your calendar

February’s Topic Aperitif: COmanage Training Perspectives

In 2019, we created the first COmanage Registry training program. Since then, we have taught the class 5 times, enhancing it each time. For this month’s “‘topic aperitif” we will share perspectives about COmanage training, and give a peek into what is taught and how. Already taken it? Share what you thought, and give us feedback on what was missing. Taking the workshop this March? Share what you hope to get out of it. We will follow this 15 min chat with topics of your choosing. Bring your questions, comments, and suggestions about any topic to office hours with the COmanage project team.

  • [COmanage-Announce] Reminder: COmanage Open Office Hours are in 3 hours, Laura Paglione, 03/04/2022