cloudinfrasarch - [cloudinfrasarch] What do you need to be more successful with your cloud strategy?

Subject: NET+ Areas of Interest

[cloudinfrasarch] What do you need to be more successful with your cloud strategy?

  • From: Bob Flynn <>
  • Subject: [cloudinfrasarch] What do you need to be more successful with your cloud strategy?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:35:42 +0000

Colleagues,

I’m following through with my threat to have you boss me around. Please check out the first in a series of blog posts designed to spur a conversation about what tools and services we as a community would benefit by having higher ed deals on. See https://internet2.edu/help-us-build-out-the-internet2-net-cloud-infrastructure-and-platform-services-portfolio/ and join the tell-Bob-what-to-do conversation!

Thank you for your time and suggestions,

Bob Flynn

Program Manager

Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Services

Internet2 NET+ Services

 || 812.558.0323

PNG image

  • [cloudinfrasarch] What do you need to be more successful with your cloud strategy?, Bob Flynn, 06/22/2021