class-2 - Important CLASS Closing Session

Subject: CLASS Cohort #2

Important CLASS Closing Session

  • From: Timothy Middelkoop <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Ananya Ravipati <>, John Hicks <>, Amanda Tan <>
  • Subject: Important CLASS Closing Session
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 14:45:01 +0000

CLASS Cohort,

We have our Architectural Review wrap-up in just over an hour.  We will be discussing future events and taking direction what topics to cover in the future.  We will first start by discussing the three architectural review sessions.

Here is the agenda for today’s meeting.

  • Welcome and a Big Thanks to Ajay Kurani and Dong Fu!
  • Review of Architecture Review Sessions with the Northwestern team
  • Architecture Review debrief
  • Congratulations on completing the CLASS Advanced Formal Program!  What’s Next?
  • Do you still have blockers?  What are they?
  • What is your most challenging problem right now?
  • Introducing CLASS Modules!
  • CLASS Project overview
  • Class Essentials Workshop (carpentry inspired) updates.
  • What would you like to see for the future of CLASS? - This is your community!
  • Follow-up discussions, CLASS Advanced Fall 2021 Cohort 3, and other reminders.
  • Thanks and congratulations!

You can find the full agenda and a space for your input in the links below.  Also, please take this time to fill out the feedback form for the provider sessions (Workshop Intensives and Architecture Reviews). This will help direct future events.

Provider Sessions Feedback: https://forms.gle/Ej2taWhChtzAFqrb8

Call Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cs8sKqwJA6q5yzwgoVxzYWfTnh-aCyphw598LWeCaB4/edit#

Zoom: https://internet2.zoom.us/j/95042522428?from=addon

Thanks, and see you soon!

Regards,

Tim.

--

Timothy Middelkoop (he/him/his)

Senior Research Engagement Engineer

Internet2

  • Important CLASS Closing Session, Timothy Middelkoop, 08/19/2021