class-2 - Upcoming Internet2 CLASS info session

Subject: CLASS Cohort #2

Upcoming Internet2 CLASS info session

  • From: Amanda Tan <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Upcoming Internet2 CLASS info session
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 15:20:54 +0000

Hello all,

There is an upcoming quick info session on the Internet2 CLASS Program in advance of the Fall cohort application deadline.  Have colleagues at other institutions that could benefit from the CLASS program? Let them know about this upskilling opportunity!

Monday, August 16, 1:00 - 1:30 PM ET
Register here.

Details:
Do you have additional questions about CLASS: Cloud Learning and Skills Sessions and how our learning program can equip research computing and data professionals (those who support researchers) with the necessary skills to leverage cloud platforms for research workflows and to facilitate such transitions?

Are there particular cloud tools, technologies, or infrastructure design strategies that you’re hoping to learn more about?
Are you interested in participating in a broad and diverse community of practice working towards changing the paradigm of research computing on the cloud?

Our CLASS ambassadors are here to answer your questions and provide additional insights and specifics into the program. Join us for a 30-minute informational session on Monday, August 16, 2021, 10AM PDT / 12PM CT / 1pm ET. Register here now!

--
Amanda Tan
Research Engagement PM

  • Upcoming Internet2 CLASS info session, Amanda Tan, 08/13/2021