campweek-speakers-2021 - [campweek-speakers-2021] Quick CAMP Reminders for Tuesday

Subject: CAMP Week Speakers 2021

[campweek-speakers-2021] Quick CAMP Reminders for Tuesday

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Carlee Van Wagner <>
  • Subject: [campweek-speakers-2021] Quick CAMP Reminders for Tuesday
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 00:03:48 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: e308f757-44cf-7e50-7d0f-64befaeeac7a

Hi, everyone!

There's a post in the Slack channel, but wanted to send an email as well, just in case.

Everyone who presented on Monday did a fantastic job - a million times thank you for your efforts!

We have a new lineup of Zoom room hosts for Tuesday, who will make introductions and help assist you during your session(s):

Erin Murtha - Dining Hall
John Krienke - Arts + Crafts
Bill Kaufman - Waterfront
Taylor Kopocis - Lodge

 - Please refer to Canvas for links to your session’s Zoom room + link: https://learning.internet2.edu/courses/71/pages/camp-day-2

 - A friendly reminder that we have quick surveys set up for each of your sessions - you are welcome to encourage attendees to submit feedback. Links can be found in Canvas above your abstracts.

 - We will continue to host fireside chats via the social app at the beginning + end of each day. Consider joining if there is time in your schedule.

- I am still accepting slides - please continue to send your presentations my way.

Thanks, everyone! Cheers to the success of day 1!

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek-speakers-2021] Quick CAMP Reminders for Tuesday, Jeanetta Caligari, 10/05/2021