campweek-speakers-2021 - [campweek-speakers-2021] Quick CAMP Week Reminders for Monday

Subject: CAMP Week Speakers 2021

[campweek-speakers-2021] Quick CAMP Week Reminders for Monday

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Carlee Van Wagner <>
  • Subject: [campweek-speakers-2021] Quick CAMP Week Reminders for Monday
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 14:20:23 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: 46cc32a3-1aec-406a-501e-3e1c9345877f

Hi! CAMP Week is almost here, woohoo!

You all draw a great crowd - we have 240 peeps who have signed up, and counting! There is still time to sign up as well, if you know anyone who is thinking about registering this weekend.

The Internet2/InCommon team is feeling ready to support you on Monday! Your lovely Zoom room hosts will be:
Albert Wu - Dining Hall
Erin Murtha - Arts + Crafts
Romy Bolton - Waterfront
Johnny Lasker - Lodge

 - Please refer to Canvas for links to your session’s Zoom room + link: https://learning.internet2.edu/courses/71/pages/camp-day-1

- A friendly reminder that we have mini surveys set up for each of your sessions - you are welcome to encourage attendees to submit feedback. Links can be found in Canvas above your abstracts.

- If your schedule allows, we have fireside chats going on at the beginning + end of each day - pop in and say hi! We have some lovely folks from the Internet2 team who will be jumping around and socializing as well. A huge thank you to Julia Iwinski, Scott Woods, + the West Arete team for their hard work in developing this accessible tool.

 - I know some of you are still working through your slides - please continue to send those my way as you finalize your presentations!

You'll notice that these emails are copied from the Slack channel - we'll be posting most of our updates there throughout next week. If Slack is not accessible for you, let me know and we can come up with a plan to make sure you are in the loop! Otherwise, Slack is the place to be for posting questions, chit-chatting with fellow presenters, etc. đź™‚

Have a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you at CAMP.

Cheers,

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek-speakers-2021] Quick CAMP Week Reminders for Monday, Jeanetta Caligari, 10/01/2021