campweek-speakers-2021 - [campweek-speakers-2021] CAMP Week Logistics

Subject: CAMP Week Speakers 2021

[campweek-speakers-2021] CAMP Week Logistics

  • From: Carlee Van Wagner <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • Subject: [campweek-speakers-2021] CAMP Week Logistics
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 16:02:18 +0000

Hello, CAMP 2021 Speakers!

All of us here at Internet2 are getting excited as we approach CAMP Week, October 4 - 8, 2021! Thank you again for being a part of this collaborative community event.

To keep us moving forward, here are some reminders and items to note:

Preparation + Logistics:

  • Many thanks to everyone who has been sending us updated details, session titles, abstracts, and headshots. We want to ensure that we are accurately representing you and your presentation to CAMP attendees. If you have not provided updated information, please respond to this email. We will also be reaching out to folks individually as well.

  • All presentation slides and materials need to be submitted to the Internet2 team for review by Wednesday, September 15th. If you are co-presenting with others, be sure to coordinate and combine all slides into one file. We encourage you to use branded decks from your institution(s), but have a templated slide deck available as well. Please let us know if you would like to use our template, and we will send you a copy. If your session is combined with another person and you need assistance with coordinating a meeting, reach out to Netta Caligari () to collaborate.

  • By Wednesday, September 15th as well, please let us know if you plan to use any polls, whiteboards, or breakouts during your session (via Zoom). We’ll need to send this information to your dedicated Zoom host so that they can be best prepared to support your presentation.

  • Starting this week, we will be adding holds to your calendars for your session times with a 15-min buffer time and the room Zoom link. Please double-check that the details align with your schedule.

  • In the next two weeks, you will be added to our learning management system for the event, Canvas. Please accept the invitation at your earliest convenience and double-check your session details. If you have any changes, please reply to this email with your request.

  • To help support you during CAMP Week, we will be hosting two open office ours to walk through CAMP logistics and answer any of your questions. The two times are Monday, Sept 13 11:30 a.m. EDT and Thursday, Sept 23 11 a.m. EDT. Invites will be sent in the next week. If you cannot make either time, please reply to this email and we can coordinate a day that works best for you.

  • Last but not least, please make sure you register for CAMP! This ensures you get a free seat to CAMP Week and are on our list to access to Canvas for content. You can use f587d5 to register for a free seat. Unsure if you successfully registered? Please email . We hope that you will be able to attend all week!

Promotion:

Because the conference will be hosted in a digital space, we have plenty of room for Identity and Access Management (IAM) experts, newbies, and everyone in between to join us and learn about current topics and trends in the IAM space at CAMP, along with the opportunity to collaborate with peers during ACAMP.

We are excited to see strong attendance, but there is always strength in growing numbers! We encourage you to promote this event throughout your networks, within your communication channels, and amongst fellow colleagues. The diversity of perspectives and experience levels enriches CAMP, and all are welcome in this community.

Attached, you will find information about the event. You can forward the communication as is, or add your own custom spin to the language! Anyone interested in registering can easily sign up here.

Social time during CAMP Week:

Our CAMP attendees are going to be very excited to connect with you as a subject matter expert, so we hope you are able to join us for the entire week! We will have social time integrated into the schedule to allow time for making connections and meeting new friends. We also highly encourage you to join in on breakout sessions with the rest of the community during ACAMP, as your insight will be incredibly valuable to the conversation.

As always, we are here to help make CAMP a positive experience for everyone, so please reach out at any time.

Cheers,

Netta Caligari ()

Carlee Van Wagner ()

  • [campweek-speakers-2021] CAMP Week Logistics, Carlee Van Wagner, 08/30/2021