campweek-committee-2024 - [campweek-committee-2024] BaseCAMP: Will Your Teams Be There? Help Spread the Word!

Subject: campweek-committee-2024

[campweek-committee-2024] BaseCAMP: Will Your Teams Be There? Help Spread the Word!

  • From: Jean Chorazyczewski <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Iain Oldman <>, Clara Broomfield <>
  • Subject: [campweek-committee-2024] BaseCAMP: Will Your Teams Be There? Help Spread the Word!
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 17:49:15 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Vm+QzgwHZMjKE9jRKveSBh+Oi5gY+DRDjWK5MZ6XHB0=; b=nYOm7tGxQeTAmFbTMPBrELHLie1Xk0jgwqGpv3x5SJJZ+SlWgmV56VP9rU/XduAORIoZ1szBPkgSG7t5EPtwRequJVglwmS6LdrlOCWI7xsSo/DRmSRtpBMw7lTocZSo9sLlIf3vprwOn+CXHtnTWQQ5kkI2rm+VjVUHzOFjS+mFIhKWPJ/iA+N3w09l0er+Nw5Wlj0g60xlJ4XPsMHWCu+HHEXUiFd2HMsXfuuMTXEs9HqKGflbv5gs5J9zkwl1He2C7lM9GhJ2TLVlB62aY9BpoAnFAoU2B9XGAWc3l63m87a/CZ9ybxy+mkmHHW5eBhpBo5lgAN6dCuQ/cYBjKA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Tf3pfPEzUctvj8w3pSnrh/13+z1wwCXsg/7smq8G2FTY6hPQqIMoOkOEEy37joFXKO0TNHLkBg6sFzZHvSUUmkiXQ0s9Uxh1l6eB0USP0QfRHCIbmqo6JmP1fhTvTAujTmq8+ZC1bRbZGEy/w2r36A51zoOji+fP1LzYs6KXn/2ShB98P48iimixvxuPZbrZphtG8IqmWxp091CnS0bDZc9+WQtt0m7g4Uvfuqyv1qLhr/pj0wRaF0F49z/oxJxvDQ5O3A/CYU3v4ntu6fXd2auPyyWdObWRd6Dz1yA0JRlyksoHe1U8WSdWJAqeXMYCMDrBegiTiREo6p0EChly1Q==

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share the latest outreach about BaseCAMP. If your teams need a refresh or just want to get connected to the InCommon community – considering sending them to BaseCAMP!

Help us spread the word too – forward this on to others in your network who might benefit from the insights that we’ll be hearing from our program presenters.

Hello Colleagues,

The countdown to InCommon BaseCAMP 2024 is on! With just a few weeks until we kick off on June 3, now is the time to secure your spot. Will you and your team be there?

REGISTER NOW

InCommon BaseCAMP (June 3-7) is ideal for teams looking to elevate their IAM knowledge, get tips to work smarter, and move forward on their IAM journey. Whether you and your team are seasoned pros or are newcomers to the field, this virtual event has something for everyone.

"Anyone [who is] new to identity management or [has been] working with IAM for a while will greatly benefit
due to the various sessions, activities, and the connections you make."

Stacey Poertner, IAM Role Engineer, Virginia Tech

"We went in with the expectation of meeting people, finding out what questions we needed to ask,
and what we needed to do going forward to actually plan out our implementation."

Ben Rappleyea, Manager of Identity and Access Management, Illinois State University

Hear more from Stacey and Ben about the benefits of BaseCAMP.

This Year’s Program

As always, this year’s program is designed by your peers:

  • 30+ expert speakers sharing their insights
  • 10+ main sessions covering essential IAM topics
  • 4 themed CAMP Fires for networking and community-building

Here's a peek at some of the sessions offered:

Convenient and Cost Effective

BaseCAMP 2024 is entirely virtual (no travel required!) making it convenient and cost-effective for teams to attend together. Plus, we're offering a Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotion this year for multiple participants from the same institution. Simply register two individuals from your organization and then contact us at to receive your personal code for a complimentary third registration.

BaseCAMP Warm Up – IAM Online Next Week (May 15)

Need a warm-up before BaseCAMP? Don't miss our "IAM 101 - 2024 Edition" webinar. Grady Bailey, team lead and senior software engineer from the University of Texas at Austin, will cover the fundamentals of identity and access management (IAM) as part of the InCommon IAM Online series on May 15 at 1 p.m. ET. Learn more and register.

Register Today for BaseCAMP

Don't miss out on this opportunity to dive into interactive sessions, gain valuable networking opportunities, and become part of an active community of like-minded practitioners. Register now and join us under the virtual tent for a valuable IAM experience!

_______

Jean Chorazyczewski | Director, InCommon Academy

Internet2

PNG image

  • [campweek-committee-2024] BaseCAMP: Will Your Teams Be There? Help Spread the Word!, Jean Chorazyczewski, 05/09/2024