cacti-discuss - Re: Organizing FIM4Rv2 input from working groups, etc.

Subject: CACTI DIscuss

Re: Organizing FIM4Rv2 input from working groups, etc.

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Organizing FIM4Rv2 input from working groups, etc.
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 21:23:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

I have provided comments in the spreadsheet at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wEKFiqDyZ9Z6q8i8QKGTcQXdwMrxr4w1LKkXK_kDzII/edit?usp=sharing

These comments are with the following hats on:

1) InCommon federation operator
2) Member of TIER Component Architects working group, specifically
around the component "InCommon Federation"
3) Flywheel for InCommon TAC (not a voting member)

Best,

Nick