cacti-discuss - Re: Organizing FIM4Rv2 input from working groups, etc.

Subject: CACTI DIscuss

Re: Organizing FIM4Rv2 input from working groups, etc.

  • From: Jill Gemmill <>
  • To: David Walker <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Organizing FIM4Rv2 input from working groups, etc.
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 16:18:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

David – can you organize a meeting this week of yourself, Karin, me, and Chris?  Thanks -- Jill