bcamp2020-07 - [bcamp2020-07] Coming Up: BaseCAMP Day 3

Subject: 2020 BaseCAMP

[bcamp2020-07] Coming Up: BaseCAMP Day 3

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [bcamp2020-07] Coming Up: BaseCAMP Day 3
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 00:28:03 +0000

Greetings CAMPers,

Day 3 of BaseCAMP is on tap and we start digging into key identity and access management concepts and how the community-developed software supports those.

As I mentioned at the end of Tuesday, we have two tracks for part of the day. The 101 sessions will provide an overview of the IAM concepts Authentication and Identity Registration. The 201 sessions will provide a look at the software related to these concepts – Shibboleth for authentication and COmanage for identity registration.

Also, remember that there is a Discussions module in Canvas that allows for, well, discussions. We’ve seeded a few topics based on Tuesday’s chat. There is also a discussion item that you can use to suggest topics for Wednesday’s CAMP Fires.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at noon ET.

Dean

----

Dean Woodbeck

Director of Community Awareness

Internet2 Trust and Identity

  • [bcamp2020-07] Coming Up: BaseCAMP Day 3, Dean Woodbeck, 07/22/2020