basecamp2022-06 - [basecamp2022-06] InCommon BaseCAMP - Information You Need for Next Week!

Subject: 2022 InCommon BaseCAMP- June 6 – 10

[basecamp2022-06] InCommon BaseCAMP - Information You Need for Next Week!

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [basecamp2022-06] InCommon BaseCAMP - Information You Need for Next Week!
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 14:48:41 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=u9y9RYdYY19GgGWYL5kWWnT8Kyo0sakgSTskshtqlxE=; b=H3QWR0kgtZU8Cf295j3uSi4bW8KumX5NpsM6Z1jQwDYIRWXB5zCuxDkaiuEuoYIPYjPmUF+INQP22SI/jf77KYgVUKw8KoMysWuDYlFNayMfcgnruxp8aOfwsBJivdePHcwkyg4EG8K6RPhIkFpnZURdVnuSonEMzZfGmNpIZW4hqvYnsX5u5MY3yjE3v7AfAivZtYUKPYia0A9aetvbhhU+mDBduzag8EVcHTwS9YY1Zdrjjqh7n52W12bVUpqrkqUdbqH6A3C/JXtirr1MJ0ArnkFZRb5CBpfRHsAqQUWiQcjoRRGioKpx7AsJiIHnJDjddLEak0h4x2I3Lfu9Rg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=R59pq5tqc00Ydf10dLuVYYXOcnqIY6MjMeaSIEFULuZrhAPWxEofunVAfNZnNIxzi5P8+BqHiZYj6Vo5AKnpd2uPjPV6HcNGnW1XV+yWOo5wmHvmZXuLVwlRVzIyi9KhkagQw5KvEVlKlJ8N+JZbEv7HqcYdyszcDHJU1gpWPa4tB6NvtVpGp5cfMK9MG455StbXTu3Dexev9WrtEDlUvN2J6YQA5aT0zLRFz/LkYDovuMDGNuLA+oj9jNHhg4A8zMyqhQt8XlfifKITzigz0U8RtpFmUJcTc+Rxx8VtLFer0Myr+uLxMMSCKUb8kY4o0ZNj8YpKM933t0I7PT7v0g==

Hello BaseCAMPers:

Just a quick reminder that BaseCAMP is approaching quickly; join us on Monday, June 6, at high noon ET.  You’ll find some useful information here to ensure you have all of the access and resources that you’ll need.

Canvas Access

BaseCAMP will take place on Canvas. If you haven’t already done so, please verify you’re able to access the content.

To do so, follow these quick steps:

  • Verify your enrollment by navigating to BaseCAMP 2022 in Canvas. If you see the content, you’re all set!
  • If you can’t see the BaseCAMP content, please check your email for an email from that will point you to a link to complete your registration with our IAM system.
  • Still having a problem? Don’t fret! Please contact us at and we’ll help you to get squared away.

Zoom is integrated with Canvas, so that will be your one-stop shop for BaseCAMP. All sessions will be live and recorded, slide decks will be posted, and you will have access to the recordings for the next 12 months.

Preparing for BaseCAMP

Start: Monday, June 6, 2022; Noon ET | 11 am CT | 10 am MT | 9 am PT

BaseCAMP will operate for four and one-half hours each day, Monday - Friday inclusive, June 6 - 10. Reveille at noon ET each day (11 am CT | 10 am MT | 9 am PT). Taps at 4:30 pm ET (3:30 pm CT | 2:30 pm MT | 1:30 pm PT).  We also have some social hours reserved afterward - we’d love to have you join us and meet your peers.

BaseCAMP will close at 4:30 pm ET Friday, but the conversation will continue until 6:00 pm ET (or later!) if you’re interested in hanging out! BYOS (Bring Your own S’more)

Check out the BaseCAMP agenda

Prior to the meeting, review the BaseCAMP schedule and topics. Giving some thought to the topics and coming armed with questions will make your experience that much more valuable.

Dress

BaseCAMP is a workshop; dress is casual. Hawaiian shirts are optional. Shorts and slippers are OK (because, really, who will know?).

CAMP Fires

Each day will end with CAMP Fires - small groups to discuss questions, needed clarifications, and any IAM challenges you would bring to the circle. Presenters, staff, and your new community will be available at CAMP Fires.

Questions?

If you have questions related to BaseCAMP, email Erin Murtha ().

Erin Murtha

Director, InCommon Academy

signature_3082592646

  • [basecamp2022-06] InCommon BaseCAMP - Information You Need for Next Week!, Erin Murtha, 06/01/2022