2020npapw - A friendly reminder - please register yourself!

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

A friendly reminder - please register yourself!

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: A friendly reminder - please register yourself!
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:13:35 +0000

Hi again all  -   Let’s all be sure to register ourselves for the workshop.    As a committee, you represent a broad range of organizations and expertise.  When others are considering whether to come to the workshop, your names will be motivating for them to come.

The registration link:    https://npapws.org/register/

As we have agreed – since catering is expensive, committee members are still asked to pay a smaller registration fee to help cover those costs.   To pay $150 USD instead of the regular $300 USD, please use the following code when registering:   893810     I just registered myself using this code, and it works fine and only took a few minutes.

Thanks!    -Ann

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs

Internet2

+1.734.352.7011

  • A friendly reminder - please register yourself!, Ann Doyle, 12/19/2019