2020npapw - Re: NPAPW todos for early January

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: NPAPW todos for early January

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: Claudio Allocchio <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: NPAPW todos for early January
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 14:15:41 +0000

Well rats; I was so excited!    Apologies on our behalf -  I had requested this list in the middle of our huge TechEx meeting -  and I should have known better.  Our registration team was working very long days!    Taleitha, you may not be able to get the correct list until Jan 2, as our coworker just left to take her kids to Disney World for Christmas!  Thanks for your patience everyone and see you tomorrow.    -Ann