2020npapw - Updated agenda and reminder of upcoming meeting

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Updated agenda and reminder of upcoming meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Updated agenda and reminder of upcoming meeting
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 17:32:36 +0000

Hello all -   Please see attached updated the workshop agenda which incorporates Jesper, Domenico and Claudio’s good suggestions.   We will meet one more time in 2019 -  December 20, 9AM Eastern Time/3PM Central Europe Time.    Our goal is to finalize the agenda so that I can begin notifying submitters and also so that we can post the workshop agenda online to help inspire attendance.   We currently have 38 attendees registered which is quite amazing this far in advance of the workshop.   I am inspired, as I know you all are, to create a very good workshop experience for them.

See you next Friday.   Meeting connection information below.    Best regards.   -Ann

Link to Google doc meeting notes, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zK8j3aYQ8PFNcCiRje9Wg60lRCUj7uZ-ma1mB-15qC0/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://internet2.zoom.us/j/3592919706

One tap mobile