2020npapw - Re: NPAPW Sponsors

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: NPAPW Sponsors

  • From: Tom Gorman <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Christy Rohmer <>
  • Subject: Re: NPAPW Sponsors
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:35:42 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=coventry.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=coventry.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=coventry.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=C1lfuasflITrrMr616HjhHsbc+Lw94REe7AAvVuQtvA=; b=SFiRy67i2+u5rmivh3NPfViHohBcGSXcOuRW79pny6Sx1GJxb9bVBg60oYLOGB/MVCCOlUJq6bcwQ445KzsabaBvjN5cvfnhhbRwdB24g0kDBsPagYE1lTmc5C4lZSXWQkMwOrRG+TYizDo3KiEPMt3AnDi+VriHntJ3vZ66q+FqjBRK8SjxxXYsFfrm7t4/k1MJZW6XfKEyUmKrsvdZ1tblEZcCbeLy+lgkY3ZLXxzRkKHmkxNzUT6JNE38itpIZln+etvlOIjyHfLTncD7hdRh2N4R1YS+JvPLT1CC9Bee2M1aI74zUidRj9oEYz+jTbjAC6nM6F/dZrgDIWFNyQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ap+uw70VoXPagUvgh2EoEKBDGRKNvcUxURTYpwbkCUvAnfG9zbn6RI66DAl4I6gGHGa15colrr2303HvxLnjsFL6mammhBeU4NPUyF9eLAB1difpqR7gt0STuf+3tgC79rPV9wPV0+jXop4yyUy/IK82DOnruNv22AE7XQ3Eq/0QZ68fnEjT7meMOZlxsZT+0O6mAcLcQ7ngZdW7T5nu7dZU/R5gf4rn9Fkhhtd1CVBnCp9or9iUrbpRAFgWGT+TCteAoM4uBhZA2MnSL+g0H28t0A32frOHvjIhj5Z0hjRAunx0ELbWU/Q8flsz18/DaWTpyr0T+YAd4ciJ24YQBw==

Hi All,

Sorry I had to rush off yesterday - lots of management turmoil at the moment in Coventry and the meeting I returned to had turned into a bit of a brawl between the Arts courses and management by the time I got back.

I've updated our own telepresence in theatre site with a 'Useful Links' section. I want this site to function not only as an archive for our own theatre work but also have an educational aspect for those who might want to get involved in networked performance. I've linked to some of our organisations and technical facilities but want to make sure that you're all ok with the text/images that I've used and if you have any suggestions about stuff to add. I also hate the title 'Useful Links', so any suggestions are gratefully accepted. Here's the link to that page: http://telepresenceintheatre.coventry.domains/uncategorized/useful-links/

All the best

Tom

Dr. Tom Gorman BA(Hons), M(Phil), D(Phil), PGCE

Theatre And Professional Practice
School of Media and Performing Arts
Ellen Terry Building

1504859475599_image010.png