2020npapw - Re: Rescheduling tomorrow's NPAPW meeting

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Rescheduling tomorrow's NPAPW meeting

  • From: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Rescheduling tomorrow's NPAPW meeting
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 09:33:50 +0100 (CET)

1) in advance of our next meeting, please review and rate the proposals and add your comments.

apparently I cannot WRITE to the google doc... ok, no problem I'll send in my local XLS copy in advance. See attacched.

If others had the same issue, please send in as well so somebody can put together the results before our meeting.

I used the criterium: it must have somehintg to do with the theme of our workshops.

Let's also start sending in ideas for the innvited presentations. Also those from us. I can present interesting results from SWING project (which is another (visrtua)-Mobility project from Erasmus+ (like INTERMUSIC which has a submitted prsentation).

See you later

Claudio Allocchio G A R R
Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523 Italian Academic and G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565 Research Network P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

PGP Key: https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys