2020npapw - NPAPW Doodle Poll for our next meeting

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

NPAPW Doodle Poll for our next meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: NPAPW Doodle Poll for our next meeting
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 17:15:02 +0000

Hello all  -   I hope you are all having a good September, return from holidays, and start to the fall semester!    Let’s plan to meet again in the next few weeks.   If you could fill out the following Doodle Poll to help Taleitha and me plan our next call, that would be really helpful.   Thank you!    -Ann

https://doodle.com/poll/6qs5xgsmvcfneuwz

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs

Internet2

+1.734.352.7011

  • NPAPW Doodle Poll for our next meeting, Ann Doyle, 09/17/2019