2020npapw - A few quick things

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

A few quick things

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: A few quick things
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:49:55 +0000

Hi all  -  Mary Simoni (with many thanks!) customized the sponsorship materials from NYSERNet to fit our workshop.   And Taleitha and I just had a logistics meeting with NYSERNet colleagues and we will have a package to share soon for all of our use in recruiting sponsors.

Also, the registration link and hotel information is about to go live on the NPAPW20 website.   When you register, program committee members get a discounted registration fee.  The code you will need when registering is: 893810   PLEASE do not share this code; it’s just for your use to ensure your discount as program committee members.

More soon!    Best.   -Ann

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs

Internet2

+1.734.352.7011

  • A few quick things, Ann Doyle, 09/11/2019