2020npapw - Reminder: tomorrow's NPAPW20 Program Committee meeting and agenda

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Reminder: tomorrow's NPAPW20 Program Committee meeting and agenda

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Reminder: tomorrow's NPAPW20 Program Committee meeting and agenda
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 19:38:26 +0000

Hello all  -   I am looking forward to our next meeting tomorrow - August 29 10AM Eastern/4PM CET - with those of you who can attend.   Agenda and connection details below and also, going forward, we will keep notes in the following google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zK8j3aYQ8PFNcCiRje9Wg60lRCUj7uZ-ma1mB-15qC0/edit?ts=5d4c5041#

Agenda:

Roll Call

Updates since last meeting -  registration, sponsors, hotels (Ann).   Committee members updates (all).

Follow up from last meeting -  newcomer/beginner content.   Separate tracks vs. build this into the schedule?

Sponsor recruiting - B&H update.   Any others?

Update on meeting logistics

Marketing the workshop

Next steps

Join Zoom Meeting