2020npapw - NPAPW20 Program Committee notes and todos

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

NPAPW20 Program Committee notes and todos

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: NPAPW20 Program Committee notes and todos
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 13:33:14 +0000

Hello all  -   Great first program committee meeting this week!    Thank you for your time and ideas.    Taleitha created a google doc for our use going forward and I have put notes from our call there.  Please feel free to add anything I missed:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zK8j3aYQ8PFNcCiRje9Wg60lRCUj7uZ-ma1mB-15qC0/edit?ts=5d4c5041#

Also, if you could take a minute to fill out the following doodle poll so we can meet again soon:

https://doodle.com/poll/emg4gtyux23niwxh

Finally, attached is a pdf of the workshop postcard for your use.   Feel free to print and take to relevant conferences and gatherings.

Have a great weekend!     -Ann

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs