womeninidentity - Apologies for cross-posting

Subject: Women in Identity for Higher Education and Research

Apologies for cross-posting

  • From: Dedra Chamberlin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Apologies for cross-posting
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 00:49:44 -0700

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the duplicate messages and for the short notice.

It took a while, but I have now set up the machinery to allow subscription to the new mailing list via a form on the soon-to-be-launched IAM-HER website.

Come see the first pass and share updates with the IAM-HER community.

In case you don't get that message, I am using this mailing list at least one more time to maximize the chance you'll see this.

When: This Wednesday, June 16, 8:00am Pacific / 17:00 CEST
Where: Zoom:  https://zoom.us/j/98933641305?pwd=VmtJdjg0Ti8yUkw4bXFadWk1SktaQT09

Hope to see you there!

- Dedra

 Dedra Chamberlin
 CEO
 510.710.1554
 @dedrachamberlin
 www.cirrusidentity.com

  • Apologies for cross-posting, Dedra Chamberlin, 06/15/2021