womeninidentity - IAM-HER Meeting (Identity and Access Management in Higher Education and Research)

Subject: Women in Identity for Higher Education and Research

IAM-HER Meeting (Identity and Access Management in Higher Education and Research)

  • From: Dedra Chamberlin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: IAM-HER Meeting (Identity and Access Management in Higher Education and Research)
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 12:37:14 -0700

Hi Everyone,

As conference season approaches, a number of women in higher ed IAM (IAM-HER) were hoping to get together for a virtual meeting to say "hi" and to plan get-togethers at upcoming conferences like TNC and Internet2 Base CAMP.

Some folks have also been working on a new logo for our group, and a website, too, and we'd like to get some input.

Finally, we'd like to assess interest in holding ongoing calls on a monthly or quarterly basis.

I hope you can join us next Tuesday, May 18 at 8:00am pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London.

Here is the video conference info:

‪(US) +1 402-797-1221‬ PIN: ‪877 450 817‬#

I will post this info to Slack as well. If you are not currently in the slack instance, email me back and I'll invite you.

Looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday!

- Dedra

 Dedra Chamberlin
 CEO
 510.710.1554
 @dedrachamberlin
 www.cirrusidentity.com

  • IAM-HER Meeting (Identity and Access Management in Higher Education and Research), Dedra Chamberlin, 05/14/2021