wg-voip - Internet2 VoIP SIG call this Thursday, 10/12 2pm EDT

Internet2 VoIP SIG call this Thursday, 10/12 2pm EDT

  • From: Garret Yoshimi <>
  • To: Internet2 VoIP SIG <>
  • Subject: Internet2 VoIP SIG call this Thursday, 10/12 2pm EDT
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 09:10:22 -1000

Greetings ... Please plan to join us on the VoIP SIG call this Thursday, October 12th, at 2:00pm-3:00pm EDT (UTC-4).

Agenda - Asterisk @ Sam Houston State University

Aaron Daniel, Senior Voice Analyst at Sam Houston State University, will provide an overview of their campus-wide Asterisk deployment. Asterisk is an open source PBX, originally written by Mark Spencer of Digium Inc. It supports a wide range of TDM protocols for the handling and transmission of voice over traditional telephony interfaces, and VoIP packet protocols such as IAX, SIP and H.323.

Aaron has experience in redundant system failover, enterprise grade systems development, and general Asterisk engineering. He is currently working to complete his requirements for a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Aside from Asterisk, Aaron helps manage a network involving other communications systems, such as Jabber, email, localized wikis, all primarily used in an educational environment, while providing backup support for several critical campus systems.

--------
Thursday 2:00 PM US/Eastern
Bridge info:

Option 0 (SIP URI):
sip:

Option 1 (PSTN to our conference server):
+1-734-615-7474 or
+1-866-411-0013 or
+1-800-392-6130
Access code: 0153458

Option 2 (PSTN or SIP from our conference server to you):
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0153458
(follow instructions there)

Option 3 (SIP to our conference server):
sip:

Option 4 (Free World Dialup)
FWD 4233425 ("I2eDial"), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.

Option 5 (ISN - see http://freenum.org)
33425*260 ("edial"*260), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.

- - - - -
Best regards.
garret

Garret Yoshimi
Director, Technology Infrastructure
University of Hawaii

  • Internet2 VoIP SIG call this Thursday, 10/12 2pm EDT, Garret Yoshimi, 10/07/2006