wg-voip - Agenda for Monday meeting

Agenda for Monday meeting

  • From: "Walt Magnussen" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Agenda for Monday meeting
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 08:50:37 -0500

Workgroup members

The proposed agenda for the Monday WG meeting for the Spring 2002 Internet2
members meetings is as follows. Remember the meeting is from 8:00 am to
11:00 am in Salon C. This is an agressive agenda for a three hour meeting
but the group does not get the opportunity to get together often so we need
to make the best use of our time. Hope to see you there.

VOIP Testbed status - additional participation

Cisco discount package - are members going to use this to join the testbed?

SIP projects - any ideas

H.323 video and address collaboration

VOIP beacon

Testing and measurement issues

Better than POTs audio conf bridge

Next VOIP workshop - format - other ideas (IU)

VOIP engineering lab (TAMU)

White paper ideas

Ways to get additional participation in WG

Other agenda items

If you have any other items to add please email them to the list or bring
them and be ready to talk.

Walt and Mike