wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] More thoughts on BuddyCloud integration

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] More thoughts on BuddyCloud integration

  • From: Heather Flanagan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] More thoughts on BuddyCloud integration
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 03:44:35 -0700

On 3/22/12 7:49 AM, Tim Callahan wrote:
> Another good use of (a federated) BuddyCloud may be in CoManage (
> http://www.internet2.edu/comanage/ ). I'll talk to Heather about it
> during the Spring Meeting, maybe sooner.

:-)

I've been watching the thread. It's an interesting thought! Right now,
COmanage is more focused on the problems of creating an IdMS that works
for VO than getting tools attached to it, but when we get to the tools
point, this will be good.

We're going to do an actual demo of code during the WG session on Monday
morning, if y'all are interested.

-Heather
(currently in Paris at the IETF meeting)