wg-pic - RE: [wg-pic] PIC-WG Call for Thursday, March 18th, 2010, 4pm Eastern

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

RE: [wg-pic] PIC-WG Call for Thursday, March 18th, 2010, 4pm Eastern

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [wg-pic] PIC-WG Call for Thursday, March 18th, 2010, 4pm Eastern
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:06:34 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Thanks Scotty, sorry you can't join us. We'll check on your permissions and
give you a free upgrade :o)

In the meantime, here's the gist of the page:

Cisco's SASL/SAML draft

* http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wierenga-ietf-sasl-saml-00.txt
*
http://www.terena.org/activities/tf-emc2/meetings/15/100217_kw-SAML-SASL-TFMobility.pdf

Project "Moonshot"

* http://www.painless-security.com/blog/2010/02/12/moonshot1
*
http://www.painless-security.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/moonshot-feasibility-analysis.pdf

Steve Carmody's note from the Shib team (12/15)
(note was previously sent to the list in January, let us know if you need
it forwarded)

-Tim