wg-pic - No call today: meetings now 1st and 3rd Thursdays

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

No call today: meetings now 1st and 3rd Thursdays

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: No call today: meetings now 1st and 3rd Thursdays
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:01:56 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

All,

There is no PIC-WG meeting today.

We have made a slight logistics change for our conference calls.  We will meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month (Calls were previously biweekly on odd numbered weeks.)  If this creates any new conflicts, please let us know. The time will stay the same – 4 to 5 Eastern.

Hope to chat with you soon!

-Tim

  • No call today: meetings now 1st and 3rd Thursdays, Callahan, Tim, 10/22/2009