wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] Using Wave with an XMPP client (only): ProcessOne Wave Server ejabberd extension video

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] Using Wave with an XMPP client (only): ProcessOne Wave Server ejabberd extension video

  • From: Neal McBurnett <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] Using Wave with an XMPP client (only): ProcessOne Wave Server ejabberd extension video
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:16:58 -0600

Very cool!

I've been a member of the developer preview wave sandbox this summer,
and I finally got my "wave preview" account today.

They'll let us invite up to 8 people to join the preview. The invites
take time for them to process. I wonder who else here has an account or
wants one.

Neal McBurnett http://neal.mcburnett.org/